Olive oil benefits, Only a minor population is unaware of olive oil. If you are in this minor category then maybe you are from outside this planet.
But, don’t worry about this, because I will solve this problem for you. Read till last and know about this amazing product and its advantages.
Olive oil (jaitun ka tel in Hindi) is commonly used in cooking, soaps, cosmetics, medicine, and even for black hair. Yes, you can use this oil if you are suffering from greying of hair. But how Olive oil benefits in getting black hair? Let me tell you this below.
Olive oil benefits and use in premature greying
Nowadays premature greying has been often seen. And more than 70% of youngsters are facing this issue. Are you also fed up with trying too many methods to solve your problem? And nothing gets in return. So this article is only for you.
A type of olive oil called extra virgin olive oil is very much beneficial in hair greying.
How to use it?
-Apply extra virgin olive oil in your hair especially on the scalp. After 40 minutes wash it without shampoo.
Massaging your hair will improve blood flow to the hair follicles. Extra virgin oil is good for black hair as it contains fatty acids. And fatty acid makes hair look shiny and soft.
• Helps in lowering depression
Olive oil has omega 3 fatty acids and fibers which have a healthful impact on the nervous system which improve the symptom of depression.
• Doesn’t increase the weight that’s why helps in weight loss.
• Relax in painful joints.
• Its Nutrients kill harmful bacteria.
• Prevent cancer, heart disease diabetes, and Alzheimer.
• Helps in prevent stroke.
• Can be used for a lip scrub, moisturizer, and cracked heels.
• By using olive oil in cooking you can decrease the chances of having cancer. • Helps in hair loss and grows your hair fast.
Olive oil benefits and black hair method
Take 1/2 cup of oil and mix it with egg yolk to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with warm water and apply conditioner afterward.
Oil massage before hair wash gives your hair shine and strength.
Here are the top five olive oils you can use for your hair
– Aroma magic olive oil:- Rs/-158
– Aloevera distilled:- Rs/- 361
– Jovees bhringraj and olive hair oil:- Rs/- 320
– Petal fresh pure grape seed and olive oil:- Rs/-490
Olive oil benefits and types
– Virgin olive oil – Popular for cooking purposes.
– Extra virgin olive oil benefits for the body
– Pure olive oil – unsuitable for use
(Mix of refined and virgin oil)
– Lampante olive oil – for fuel
Points to remember
1. Choose a cool and dark place for placing your olive oil.
2. Put it into stainless steel in an opaque glass bottle.
3. Can have an allergic reaction in some individual. So make sure that you are not allergic to olive oil.
4. Never use it on wounds.
5. Don’t use more than 2 tablespoons.
6. Don’t heat it for more than 20seconds.
These are some olive for benefits for black hair. Although olive oils have more usage and benefits rather than all this. Here I only told you a few.
Let me know if these tips are useful to you or not. And if you know more, then feel free to share. And tell how to use olive oil to get black hair in more ways in the comment section below.