Nothing can be worse than a bad hair day. Agree or not? You constantly come across many hair care tips and are still disappointed.
But why? Because you don’t know the reason for your bad hair condition. Let me tell you that, rather than genetic, Pollution, weather, and your lifestyle also play a vital role in your hair condition.
So, what you can do? Simply apply these easy things to your daily routine and you will see the results themselves.
HERE ARE SOME EFFECTIVE AND EASY HAIR CARE TIPS
- Nourish your scalp with oil regularly. It helps inflow of blood and also reduces hair dullness.
- Use keratin-based shampoo for dry hair.
- For hair wash, don’t use too hot water. Unless you could face dandruff or hair loss issues.
- Reduce the use of heat tools (i.e.; Straightener, curling iron, blow dryer, etc).
- Avoid using conditioner near your roots. Do you know conditioner can only be applied on a certain section of your hair (where it needed most i.e.; mid-lengths to yours ends because this part of your hair is more greasy and drier).
Note: – Please don’t apply conditioner near roots.
- Shampoo your hair on the scalp and roots.
- If possible, ignore the use of a towel for drying hair. Instead, squeeze your hair and dry it off using an old cotton shirt.
- Olive oil, coconut, and eggs are great for hair growth.
- Try to loosen your ponytail and use soft hair ties.
- Let your hair down because your hair also needs to breathe.
- Switch to silk/satin pillowcase if you are using a cotton pillow.
- Use a wide-tooth comb for wet hair and be gentle with your hairs.
- Try including iron-rich foods in your diet. (i.e.; eggs, oysters, spinach, broccoli etc.).
- Try using shampoo and conditioner of the same brands.
- Use lemon, chamomile as they are very useful in your hair care.
BEST HAIR MASK AT HOME
Cinnamon and coconut oil
Blend cinnamon and coconut oil and apply this mask to roots and scalp for 30-45 minutes. Wash it out with lukewarm water. Try this at least once a week.
Green tea and peppermint
Mix green tea, peppermint oil, 1 tbs of Apple cider vinegar, and massage it into your scalp. And wash it out after 5 minutes.
Avocado and honey
Mix avocado, 1 egg, 1 tbs of olive oil, and 1 tbs of honey. Apply this paste with your fingertips. Wait for 20 minutes, and then wash it out with lukewarm water.
Milk and honey
Mix one cup of milk with 1tbs of honey and apply to your hair for 20 minutes and then wash it.
BEST OIL FOR HAIR CARE TIPS AND ITS BENEFITS
- For long hair.
- Protect from protein loss in hair.
- Protect from wind, sun and smoke.
- Make your hair thick.
- Moisturize your hair.
- Helps in hair smoothening.
- Reduce dandruff.
- Make your hair strong.
- Fight hair loss.
- Rich in vitamin and minerals that nourish your hair.
- Moisturize inside out.
- Softens your hair.
- Repair dull hair.
- Make your hair shiny.
- Increase flow of blood in roots of the hair.
- Use it if you want a healthy scalp.
- Kills lice if you have.
- Prevent from dry and itching scalp
Point to remember in hair care tips
- It is normal to lose 100-150 strands so don’t panic. It is necessary to take care of your hair from time to time.
Pro tips for hair care tips
- Always use lukewarm, not hot water while washing your hair.
- Before using any remedies, you should know what your hair type is (like rough/ silky /dry/) and apply remedies according to it.
If you have any questions regarding any hair care tips don’t hesitate to reach out with us. Feel free to comment us or send queries.