Home Remedies, There are many good hair products are available in the market. But, because of their high price or with some hesitation you don’t buy them. Therefore, I am going to tell you some remedies which you can apply at your home without any fear. Here are the Home remedies for different kinds of hair
Home remedies For dry hair
Dry hair is cause due to sun rays, by using of heating tools, humidity and pollution. These all things make your hair too damaged.
Here are some proven tricks you can try:-
- Get a trim of your hair. If your hair is too dry you should consider trimming it. This will give you a fresh and good hair look
- You need certain kind of vitamins like A, C, h for making your hair shiner.
- Add antioxidants food in your diet for shinny hair (i.e. ; blueberries, sweet potato, avocados)
- Don’t wash your hair everyday unless it will remove sebum oil (natural oil) which makes your hair greasy. Instead wash your hair in 2-3 days.
- Wrap your hair with towel or cotton shirt instead of drying after wash.
- Reduce the use of blow drying (keep dryer six inches away)
- Use essential oils like lavender, peppermint and Argan.
- Onion juice helps in improving circulation.
How to use onion juice: – blend some onions and make a juice from it. Apply it under the roots and after 15 minutes wash it out with cold water.
- Lemon juice
Lemon helps in enhancing your hair quality. Just apply lemon juice in your hairs and wash after 15 minutes.
HOME REMEDIES FOR THICK HAIR
- Eggs contains high amount of protein that helps in strong and thick hair
How to use: – Beat 1-2 eggs. And apply to scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it out with lukewarm water.
- Castor oil
Castor oil is rich in fatty acid that’s why it is an amazing moisturizer for hair. Daily massage from oil provides hydration to hair follicles. It helps in strengthening of your hair roots.
- Methi seeds
Methi or fenugreek seeds are a great source of vitamin and minerals. Therefore, it helps in thickening of your hairs.
- Deep conditioning- Time to time conditioning of your hair provides you a great smoothness and strength.
- Pumpkin seeds: It contains a huge amount of fatty acids which are great for hair growth.
Make of paste of Pumpkin seeds and apply it to your scalp directly. Or you can drink supplement which are available in market (drink this 3 times a day).
- Drink green tea daily for better results.
- Onion juice and honey paste can treat poor hair quality.
HOME REMEDIES FOR GROWING YOUR HAIR
- Take 2 egg yolks, 2-3 tablespoon of honey, 1/2 cup of conditioner, 2 tbs of olive oil. Now, blend them together. After applying this mixture, leave it for 20-30 minutes. Then, Wash it out with cool water.
- Cut onion in half and then apply to scalp. Wait for 1/2 hour and wash it out. Apply this method for twice a week for better results.
Avoid these mistakes most people do
- Don’t shampoo daily. Because your hair have natural oil (sebum) which is necessary for hair and by doing shampoo daily you will face hair dryness.
- Don’t comb wet hair from roots to end. Unless it will cause hair fall.
- Don’t use wrong brush. Use big diameter comb for big hair.
- Avoid hair spray as much possible.
- Don’t do over combing.
- Clean your comb brushes.
- Don’t use random products.
- Don’t sleep with open hair.
Best oils for hair
- Garnier whole blends weightless moisture shampoo.
- Almond milk natural shampoo.
- K-18 hair peptide mosquito shampoo.
- Nioxin purifying exfaliator.
Kindly use these products after doctor consent.
PRO TIP FOR HOME REMEDIES
- Healthy diet and lifestyle is the main among all home remedies. Try to change your diet and lifestyle and you will definitely see the results.
- Get regular massage of your hair with any essential oils or coconut oil.
- You have to do a lot of hard work to get better results. You have to make some efforts for permanent solution.
- Long term hair loss can be an issue. When you see no results after applying all remedies, then you should see a hair doctor first.