How to do Hair Spa at Home ? Read on to find out 🙂
So a few days back I planned to go for hair spa, then clicked by the thought of doing it at home. After all sufficient consultations and research, still, I found some confusions in the blogs available online so thought of writing a blog on how I did it and trust me the result was FAB!!!
So to start, firstly we need to pin down things we need in this process:
1. L’Oréal smoothing bath cream. I preferred this one as my hair are already chemically treated (colored and straightened).
b.) scalp hydrating
we can choose depending on our requirements.
4. Spatula if available or we can do with hands or spoon also.
- First mix 1 full ampule concentrate in cream (use only 1 ampule for 1-time spa). Take cream according to your hair length and density. For a little more than shoulder length hair I took two tablespoons of cream. Keep the paste for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash your hair with a good mild shampoo, do not use conditioner.
- Towel dry your hair.
- Now, apply the paste with the help of Spatula, First round, make sure it is well applied to roots. Second round hair to hair strands ensures covering hair ends.
- Now massage your head softly for 10 minutes.
- After this use a steamer. If you are using hot towel then completely wrap it around your head. If you are using Nebulizer then heat it and then cover it with a tub or thick towel keeping one end of the towel or tub open to pass the steam, place your head in that one end.
- Take steam for 5- 10 minutes, until your complete hair gets steamed. Be careful regarding burn.
- After proper steam, leave your hair for 5-7 minutes, to normalize to room temperature.
- Now wash your hair with lukewarm water (not too cold – not too hot). DO NOT USE SHAMPOO OR CONDITIONER THIS TIME.
- Towel dry – you are done 🙂
Use only L’Oréal products for better results –
Here is my pic after SPA— 🙂
Do you still have doubts on how to do hair spa at home then do contact me in the comments section below.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/discoveredan…
To know more about me: Twinkle Patodiya